December 17, 2019
The holiday season is well known as a busy traveling time of year. Planes, trains, taxis – all are methods of transportation for friends and relatives who are traveling throughout the country to spend time with loved ones. As they come in and out of your home to visit, it’s possible that they bring unwelcomed guests with them…bed bugs. Whether they transported them from home or picked them up along the way in their travels, bedbugs are very easily spread and can quickly turn into an infestation. To prevent this from happening in your home, here are a few ways to prevent bed bugs in Lynn, MA.
Preventing Bed Bugs in Lynn, MA
- Keep Watch. It’s always important to keep an eye out for warning signs of bed bugs. This is especially true during times when people are visiting your home. Check your mattress and box springs often, as well as sofas and cushions. Bed bugs leave small stains that are typically easy to identify.
- Wash Often. High temperatures kill bed bugs, so be sure to wash any affected materials with hot water and high heat drying temperatures.
- Pick Up After Guests. Bed bugs don’t discriminate! Even if your guests are exceptionally clean, you should always wash linens after they leave. It’s a good idea to vacuum beds and couches as well.
- Don’t Wait. If you’re doing the traveling, don’t wait around when you get home! Wash all of your clothes as soon as possible and vacuum or steam luggage if possible. It’s possible that you picked unwanted guests along the way in your travels, too.
- Call Professionals. Don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Boz Pest Control at the first sign of an issue! Bed bugs can quickly multiply if not immediately taken care of.
Why Choose Boz Pest Control in Lynn, MA?
Having a bed bug problem can be terribly upsetting and hard to deal with. Luckily, Richie “The Bug Man” Bozarjian is ready to inspect your home and provide a solution. Treatment options include:
- Insecticide spraying. Bozarjian Pest Control only uses Hollow Point, a completely safe, state-of-the-art insecticide that is expressly formulated for use on mattresses. Hollow Point is 100% natural and 100% green, safe for humans and family pets.
- Direct injection: We will inject insecticide into the small cracks and crevices where bed bugs like to hide.
Don’t let bed bugs ruin your holiday season. Call Boz Pest Control today to schedule your service!
North Shore Service Areas: