December 17, 2013
Fleas Are Resilient and Versatile, Being Able to Live in Almost Any Environment
Fleas live in grass and can easily jump onto your clothes and shoes as you walk inside.
If you think you are experiencing a flea infestation in your home, it’s important to call in the extermination expert Richie the Bug Man as soon as possible.
- It’s possible for you or someone in your family to be allergic to flea bites. If they get you, you can break out in a widespread rash.
- One flea can, and will, bite you several times. Once you are bitten, you become a “host” and they will continue to feed upon you.
- Fleas flatten themselves as a defense mechanism so squashing or pounding them won’t do much to kill them.
- Their eggs will nestle into your furniture or carpeting; places where you might not notice them.
- Fleas can live in almost any atmosphere, as long as it’s not extremely hot or cold. Typically, homes are good for them to settle in because of the consistent temperature. They’re resilient creatures!
Don’t wait to get those fleas taken care of. One treatment should do the trick, so call Richie the Bug Man to get started today!
North Shore Service Areas: